organizing and conducting the International Music Festival
„Enjoy Music Băile Felix"
September 3-5 2021
♬ About the festival:
Main organizer: Enjoy Music Association
Partners: The Town hall of Sânmartin commune and „Felix” Technological High School
Location: Băile Felix, Sânmartin Commune, Bihor County.
Period: September 3-5, 2021
♬ The purpose of the festival: This event aims to support and promote young talents, develop their artistic creativity, promote Băile Felix resort and tourist attractions in the area. We want this festival to provide the context in which the participants, teachers, composers and producers present can socialize, to create new relationships, premises of future collaborations.
♬ Stages of the festival:
01.06.2021- 30.06.2021: Registration period
Required materials to be sent on: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Incomplete files or partially completed documents are not accepted.
* Registration can be done only online at the email address of the festival.
12.07.2021 – Announcing the competitors who passed in the final on the website https://enjoymusic.ro/regulament-en/ and the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Festivalul-Interna%C8%9Bional-Enjoy-Music-100203948915458
Saturday, September 4
For the competitors admitted in the final of the interpretation contest, the deadline for sending the documents is 30.07.2021:
the instrumental of the song
copyright statement / interpretation agreement (Annex 3 and Annex 2)
a portrait photo of the competitor
proof of donation by bank transfer (only for declared competitors admitted to the competition)
* No participation fee is charged. Only the participants selected to pass in the final stage will send a donation to the festival in the amount of 50 EUR for soloists and 70 EUR for groups and which will be deposited in the bank account of Asociatia Enjoy Music, IBAN: RO79BTRLEURCRT0296601801, BIC/SWIFT:BTRLRO22, Bank: BANCA TRANSILVANIA with the mention: DONATION and the name of the competitor or group, until 30.07.2021 at email@example.com. If for objective reasons the competitor withdraws at this stage of the competition, the donation is not refunded.
The organizers reserve the right to determine the number of competitors admitted to the festival and the order of entry in the competition.
The announcement of the entry order on stage – will be announced on the website https://enjoymusic.ro/regulament-en on 30.08.2021
Sunday, September 5, 12:00 -In the awards gala, the winners of the First Prizes, the Junior and Teenage Trophy and the winner of the Grand Trophy of the Festival will sing live.
♬ Conditions for participation:
The song chosen for the contest can be in romanian language or can be part of the international repertoire, and it should not exceed 5 minutes in the soloists section and 8 minutes in the groups section. It is not accepted to change the repertoire before the competition. A song will not be performed by several competitors in the same category. The one who registers first with that song has priority, and the next ones will be announced to choose another song.
Groups: groups of any number of participants in the group aged between 4 and 19 can participate.
♬ Conduct of the competition:
Obligations of competitors:
– to respect the registration date and to send in advance the materials and documents necessary for the registration;
– to pay the donation for the organization of the festival;
– to comply with the rules and legislation in force at the time of the event regarding social distancing and combating the spread of the Covid-19 virus;
– to have a decent outfit / costume;
– not to damage the goods they have at their disposal during the festival;
-not to disturb the artistic moment of the other competitors and to keep quiet during the competition;
– the expenses regarding the transport / accommodation / meals will be paid by the competitors or by the institution they represent.
Obligations of the organizer and partners:
-to provide all the necessary resources for a good development of the event and an environment conducive to competitors.
♬ Interpretation contest prizes:
Participation diploma: awarded to all participants in the contest.
Special prizes: products or cash prizes offered by sponsors or organizers;
Mention, Prize I, II and III / for each category in the soloists section / groups section
Mention – 200 RON (around 40 EUR)
III- 600 RON (around 120 EUR)
II -1000 RON (around 200 EUR)
I -1500 RON (around 300 EUR)
Junior trophy: 2500 RON 4-10 years (around 500 EUR)
Teenager trophy: 2500 RON 11-19 years (around 500 EUR)
Grand Trophy of the Festival: A composition session at DeMoga Music Bucharest
The cash prizes will be collected in person from the festival secretariat, immediately after the end of the laureates gala so as not to disrupt its development. The presence of the competitors at the laureates' gala is mandatory, and the prizes are not sent by mail.
♬ Jury and evaluation criteria:
The jury consists of specialists in the field of music, nationally renowned and international, artists, composers, producers, conductors etc. The decisions of the jury cannot be contested.
Jurij Ricotti, Francesco Morettini, Paula Seling, Ovidiu Anton, Luminița Anghel, Monica Anghel, Nico, Zorica Ninkovic, Marco Brusati, Aurelian Temișan and Alexandru Ilie.
Evaluation and grading criteria:
the repertoire according to the age of the competitor
Competitors will be graded by each member of the jury with marks from 7 to 10 (where 7 means less satisfactory and 10 – very satisfactory) which will represent the jury's assessment according to the above criteria. The notes will be displayed publicly. Each competitor will have a registration number with which he will be able to verify the marks obtained, thus respecting the law in force on the protection of personal data.
♬ Contact details:
ENJOY MUSIC Association
Address: Oradea, Str. Episcop Mihai Pavel no.4, Bihor County
Contact: Monday to Friday between 09:00 -18:00 at the telephone number: 0755 055 223 – the secretaryship of the festival and on the facebook page of the festival: https://www.facebook.com/Festivalul-Interna%C8%9Bional-Enjoy-Music-100203948915458
♬ Festival Program:
Friday, September 3
18:00 – 19:30 The official opening of the first edition of the Enjoy Music Baile Felix International Festival.
During the opening ceremony, artists / members of the jury, students of the Enjoy Music Singing School, the Enjoy Music Choir, representatives of the „Felix” Technological High School and members of the Vivere School and speeches by officials and organizers. All competitors are invited and welcome, but attendance is not mandatory.
Saturday, September 4
09:00 – 12:00 – Sound test. The contestants will do the sound test in the order of entering the contest, a verse and a chorus, those who will not be present, will miss this opportunity.
12:30 – 19:30 – Interpretation contest
20:00 – Festive evening attended by organizers and partners, coordinating teachers, competitors (the competitor and a companion).
* The organization of the festive evening is directly influenced by the rules to combat the Covid-19 virus that will be in force during the festival, for this reason we can not be responsible if the evening can not take place under normal conditions or not it can be organized in any form.
Sunday, September 5
12:00 Festival Awards Gala
* The final program of the festival will be displayed in time, after centralization of all data, on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Festivalul-Interna%C8%9Bional-Enjoy-Music-100203948915458 site: www.enjoymusic.ro
Competitors who want substantial discounts for accommodation and meals, can consult the offers of festival staff that will be displayed in a timely manner on the festival's website: www.enjoymusic.ro (To benefit from the offer, you will mention: Participant in the Enjoy Music Băile Felix International Festival.)
* Any modification of these Regulations, imposed by situations independent of the organizer, will be communicated in due time on the website https://enjoymusic.ro/regulament-en/
Anexx 1 (Registration form)
Anexx 2 (Copyright statement – to be completed by participants / representatives of those who do not
have the written consent of the author of the musical pieces)
Anexx 3 (Interpretation agreement – to be completed by the copyright holder on musical
Anexx 4 (Agreement on the collection of personal data – gdpr)
Enjoy Music Association
Ovidiu Lazăr, the president of the association
The Town hall of Sânmartin commune
Cristian Laza, Mayor
„Felix” Technological High School